Apply to Exhibit
Booth Options & Fees
|Booth Type||10x10||10x15||10x20||20x20, 30 or 40|
|Buildings, Barns & New Expo Building||$875||$1300||$1725||-|
|Buildings, Barns & New Expo Building with 200 watts Electric||$1025||$1450||$1875||-|
|Outdoor||-||-||-||$1825, $2725, $3625|
Booth & Exhibition Details
Buildings, Barns and New Expo Building: all have different kinds of material underfoot, could be grass, cement, linoleum or pine shavings. Please let us know the size booth you would like and let us place you in the way we think best. Categories will be loosely grouped, i.e.: antiques, artisans, gifts. Electric is an additional $150 and is not available in all spots. Guaranteed corners will be available only in the Expo Building and are $125 additional. Corners are not guaranteed in other booth locations.
20’x20′, 20’x30′ or 20’x40′ spaces: No cover provided, appropriate for Airstream type trailers, large antiques or merchandise that can provide their own white cover. Could be on grass, gravel, pavement or a combination. Commercial tents available for these spaces, contact us before March 15th for a quote if needed.
Sharing Fee: If you are bringing sharers to this event they must be vetted like any official vendor, sign their own release and application and follow all the rules and regulations in place for the event. The booth owner is responsible for paying the sharing fee of $225 and is responsible for all actions, sales and the behavior of the sharer. Anyone bringing merchandise of the their own that does not belong to the booth holder is considered a sharer.
There is no fee to be vetted and no deadline for applying to the Fair. Antiques and artisan applications are considered until Fair or category is full. Deposit will not be taken until vendor is accepted.
- Vendors who exhibited at the 2017 Nashville fair will be accepted without vetting if application is received before January 5, 2018, category is not full, and acceptance has been approved by Country Living Magazine.
- Applications of prior vendors received after January 5 will be subject to vetting with new applicants.
- Photos are not necessary if type of merchandise has not changed since previous participation in any fair.
- Do not bring merchandise you were not vetted for.
- New applicants to the fair will not be notified until February.
- New vendors will be vetted once a month for appropriateness to event and as space and category allows.
- New vendors must include a booth image from a previous show as well as one or two pictures of items to be considered. Do not send samples.
- Applications received by the 1st of each month will receive notice of status either way towards the end of the same month (i.e. application received by March 1, notice at end of March; received by Apr.1, notice at end of Apr.; etc.) until category or event is full.
- Management reserves the right to reject applicants without explanation to preserve the image of the event and to balance types of exhibits.
If you are a Specialty Foods vendor, Food Concession Stand or Food Truck and would like information on how to participate, please contact Michele Oswald at 1-866-500-FAIR (3247) extension 308 or by email email@example.com.
If you are a commercial business looking for opportunities to engage with Country Living Fair attendees, please see our sponsorship opportunities.
Applications are accepted online and by mail. Click one of the links below to begin.