Apply to Exhibit
Booth Options & Fees
|Booth Type||10' x 10'||10' x 15'||10' x 20'|
|Outdoor Space on Grass, Own Cover||$850||$1275||$1700||—|
|Group Tent Space||$1100||$1650||$2200||—|
|Individual Rental Tent on Grass||$1225||—||$2450||—|
Booth & Exhibition Details
All booths are back to back and side to side, there are few corners and none can be guaranteed
- Outdoor Space on grass, Own Cover: Each exhibitor must provide their own white pop-up tent or cover. No electric.
- Group Tent: Booths are back to back in a 30′ wide tent. No electric.
- Individual Rental Tent on Grass: Commercial tent is provided. No electric.
There is no fee to be vetted and no deadline for applying to the Fair. Antiques and artisan applications are considered until Fair or category is full. Deposit will not be taken until vendor is accepted.
- Vendors who exhibited at the 2016 Ohio fair will be accepted without vetting if application is received by February 1, 2017, category is not full, and acceptance has been approved by Country Living magazine.
- Applications of prior vendors received after February 1st will be subject to vetting with new applicants. Photos are not necessary if type of merchandise has not changed since previous participation in any fair.
- Do not bring merchandise you were not vetted for.
- New applicants to the Ohio fair will not be notified until after March 15.
- New vendors will be vetted once a month for appropriateness to event and as space and category allows.
- You must include a booth image from a recent show as well as pictures of items to be considered. Do not send samples.
- Applications received by the 1st of each month will receive notice of status either way towards the end of the same month (i.e. application received by March 1, notice at end of March; received by Apr.1, notice at end of Apr.; etc.) until category or event is full.
- Management reserves the right to reject applicants without explanation to preserve the image of the event and to balance types of exhibits.
If you are a Specialty Foods vendor, Food Concession Stand or Food Truck and would like information on how to participate, please contact Michele Oswald at 1-866-500-FAIR (3247) extension 308 or by email email@example.com.
If you are a commercial business looking for opportunities to engage with Country Living Fair attendees, please see our sponsorship opportunities.
Applications are accepted online and by mail. Click one of the links below to begin.