Apply to Exhibit
Booth Options & Fees
|Booth Type||10' x 10'||10' x 15'||10' x 20'||20' x 20'|
|Covered Barn Space||$850||$1275||$1700||—|
|Electric (500 watts)
available for Covered Barn and Indoor spaces only
|Outdoor Antiques Space||—||—||—||$1900|
|Group Tent Space||$900||$1350||$1800||—|
Booth & Exhibition Details
- Covered Barn Space: Pine shaving or paved floor, open sides. The majority of vendors will be located in the covered barns. Electric available for and additional $125. Barn space with electric will be in a different building than barn space without electric. All 15’ booths will be located in the barns with paved floor.
- Indoor Space: Fully enclosed buildings, cement floor. Electric available for and additional $125.
- Outdoor Antiques Spaces: Very limited number available, on grass. Exhibitors must provide their own white cover. No electric available.
- Group Tent Space: Booths will be back to back in a 30′ wide tent with open sides on macadam paved ground. No electric available.
There is no fee to be vetted and no deadline for applying to the Fair. Antiques and artisan applications are considered until Fair or category is full. Deposit will not be taken until vendor is accepted.
- Vendors who exhibited at the 2016 Rhinebeck fair will be accepted without vetting if application is received before January 1, 2017, category is not full, and acceptance has been approved by Country Living Magazine.
- Applications of prior vendors received after January 1 will be subject to vetting with new applicants.
- Photos are not necessary if type of merchandise has not changed since previous participation in any fair.
- Do not bring merchandise you were not vetted for.
- New applicants to the fair will not be notified until February.
- New vendors will be vetted once a month for appropriateness to even and as space and category allows.
- New vendors must include a booth image from a previous show as well as one or two pictures of items to be considered. Do not send samples.
- Applications received by the 1st of each month will receive notice of status either way towards the end of the same month (i.e. application received by March 1, notice at end of March; received by Apr.1, notice at end of Apr.; etc.) until category or event is full.
- Management reserves the right to reject applicants without explanation to preserve the image of the event and to balance types of exhibits.
If you are a Specialty Foods vendor, Food Concession Stand or Food Truck and would like information on how to participate, please contact Michele Oswald at 1-866-500-FAIR (3247) extension 308 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a commercial business looking for opportunities to engage with Country Living Fair attendees, please see our sponsorship opportunities.
Applications are accepted online and by mail. Click one of the links below to begin.